We have been investing in family-owned businesses for over 30 years, assisting business owners in achieving their goals.
In each of our investments, management establishes the long-term objectives for the business and retains day-to-day operational control. We act as a resource for the management team, which includes offering guidance on strategy, operations, and team development.
We are always learning from the various companies we work with and we share that knowledge with all our companies.
The Stonebridge team includes Operating Partners who have extensive senior-level operating experience and who work with as advisors to management.
The Operating Partner:
- Leads initial diligence and conversation with management
- Has significant experience supporting management teams across a range of industries, particularly niche manufacturing and value-added distribution businesses
- Management team retains all executive authority; Operating Partner acts as active board member, assisting in strategic planning and on execution/operational improvements
- Control investments primarily in family-owned, niche manufacturers and value-added distributors with EBITDA of $2-$6 million
- Products with meaningful engineering content and solid position within their market
- Attractive gross margins (>35%)
- Experienced management team
For more information, contact Tim Fulham at firstname.lastname@example.org