ADI American Distributors is a leading, global provider of high-performance electronic components, manufacturing services and supply chain solutions sold primarily to Tier One system integrators in the commercial and military aerospace industries. With six facilities in the US, the UK and India, the Company is well-positioned to serve the increasingly global growth of the aerospace market. ADI differentiates itself by having successfully developed an exceptional business model that effectively integrates design, production assembly and delivery of electronic components on a just-in-time basis to the exact location of use for its customers. The efficiencies of ADI’s integrated supply chain model provide customers a compelling reason to select ADI as their preferred, comprehensive supply chain partner.
Since ADI became a Stonebridge portfolio company in April of 2016, the company has made three acquisitions to accelerate its diversified growth strategy.
- Gemini Electronic Components – May 2017
- A value-added supply chain partner and distributor of mil-spec connectors and other electronic components.
- Microwave Components – October 2018
- A leading, niche, and specialized stocking distributor of RF/microwave, high-reliability electronic components, wave connectors, low loss cable and cable assemblies serving leading Tier One OEM customers in the aerospace and defense (A&D) industries.
- NewVac – August 2019
- A manufacturer of complex and rugged cables, specialty connectors, and assemblies serving a wide variety of military-based applications.