Last Updated: 6/29/2023
“Personal information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an individual. Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
We may interact with you in a variety of ways and collect personal information during those interactions. While some personal information we collect is required to provide you the services you are requesting, you may voluntarily provide other personal information.
We may collect the following categories of personal information from you:
- Personal Identifiers such as your first and last name, Drivers Licenses number, Social Security number, email address, phone numbers, account registration information, or similar identifiers.
- Financial Information such as bank account number and routing information, trust and beneficiary information and products you have purchased and services you have enrolled in with us.
You may also provide us additional information at your sole discretion when you contact us via the webform or talk to a representative.
We use your personal information to:
- Provide the Website and services you request;
- Contact you about the services and products;
- Communicate with you and to respond to questions you send us;
- Improve our offerings;
- Create, manage, and administer your account;
- Prevent and detect fraud and otherwise comply with law;
- Protect and enforce our legal rights;
- Engage with you through advertising and marketing campaigns;
- Help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the Website, databases, and other technology assets, and business; and
- Test, research, and develop products, including to develop and improve our services, offerings and Website.
Unless you opt-out of marketing communications, we may use your email addresses provided at registration to market services that may be of interest to you. Our use of personal information is limited to the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice unless we obtain consent for such other processing.
We disclose your personal information to:
- Affiliates for business purposes such as providing the Website and our product and service offerings;
- Service providers that perform services on behalf of Stonebridge and for ordinary business purposes including, but not limited to, investor relations, providing marketing assistance, financing, and wire services;
- Third parties to provide you the services you have requested, to protect the security and integrity of the Website, and to correct any technical problems and malfunctions; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Stonebridge, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- At your direction; and
- In connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization, or liquidation of part or all of our assets or business.
We work to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration by using commercially reasonable security safeguards, coupled with security procedures and practices. Although Stonebridge employs measures to maintain security, we cannot guarantee that your information will not be intercepted by third parties’ illegal efforts. It is your responsibility to maintain the privacy of your username and password. Unauthorized use of your registered account with us will enable access to your personal information. Please keep your username and password in a safe and secure place.
The Website and services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information to the Website and we do not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under 16. If you believe we might have collected personal information from a child under 16 inadvertently, please email us at the email address provided in the Contact Us section below.
Third parties do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior to and after visiting the Website. Please note, however, that we cannot control third-party tracking and there may be some third-party tracking that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
Stonebridge Partners, LLC
Address: 81 Main St, Suite 505, White Plains, NY 10610